Friday, April 17, 2009

My Island Life

Hello all, here are some pictures of what I have been up to lately.

I have been making new friends lately, and I discover that I really like kids! This is my new friend Gawa, she's Italian, I think she is very pretty and clever, because she can walk!!

Aunt Libby came to visit from Australia, and she brought me some cool sun gear, this is one of them, my Mr. Corc sun guard, do I look smart in it? Now I can go out and play when the sun is strong! (Mama: "NOT!")


Here you can see my teeth, I have 6 teeth now, so no more gummy bear-bear!! I bite!!

This is my play pan papa made me, and it is the biggest play pan, see how many friends I can fit in my play pan? Come join me in the play pan when you visit me! I got lots of toys!

Ok, got to go play now, bai-bai!

No comments: