Sunday, December 27, 2009

18 month old - a Pictorial update


Hello Everyone, I am turning 18 month old tomorrow (28th Dec) and my mama says I am a big boy now. Here are some of my recent pictures.
DSC_5086.JPG
I love posing for pictures, and I will show you my cutest smile whenever you point a camera at me. Am I charming?

DSC_5270.JPG
These are my cousins, and I love playing with them. When I go back to my yeh-yeh and mah-mah's house, I got a lot of friends to play with!

DSC_5272.JPG

DSC_5253.JPG
DSC_4869.JPG
Since I am becoming a big boy, I enjoy doing a lot of things on my won, and have a lot of fun!
DSC_5654.JPGDSC_5091.JPG
DSC_5759.JPGDSC_5704.JPG

Yes, and I am only 1 year old, a lot of people think I am 2 plus because of how I do things.

DSC_5693.JPG

I am usually very brave and bold, I dare to walk the suspension bridge by myself, and refuse help from an adult.

DSC_4819.JPG

As for communication, I am a little parrot nowadays. I mimic most word my papa and mama taught me. And lately I developed a liking towards heavy machinery, like lorry, crane, excavator, oil tanker, and cement mixer! I can point them out from far!

Ok, that's all for now. Will show you more what I can do. Come visit my photo album at flickr.

Got to go now, too busy!!

No comments: