Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First day


Hello everyone, my name is Kai-Jin, and I am the little prince to 2 beach bumps. My mama created this page so I can write down my stories, and what I think about this world so far. Let start from the beginning:

On 28th June, my mama is scheduled to the hospital to induce me because I refused to come out, when my mama's doctor Prof Eugene strap on the CTG to monitor my heart beat before he start to induce my mama, I have decided to practice my skin diving technique and drop my heart rate from 140/min to 70/min. The professor take no chance and advice my mama and papa to consider a c-section and he only gave them 5 min to make the decision, and for my safety mama and papa agreed to perform the operation. At 0800 mama arrived hospital, at 0815 mama was pushed into the OT, at 0848 the credit card payment for the hospital deposit went through, and at 0859 I made my grand entrance to the world!I have got the thickest hair that put everybody to shame, the side burn that make all boldies beside me jealous! I have got the punk air style that make Uncle Harick hair out of fashion!
My birth weight is 3.27kg, length 49cm. Oh and I also have the loudest cry in the whole ward! :)

So here I am, my first day adventure ended with some cries, a lot of sleep, many visitors...but all I want to do now is to sleep!
Talk to you again when I wake up!

11 comments:

Sing said...

Hi Kai-Jin,
I am your 外公 When you come to this world, 外婆 & I were in Orlando atending the Kiwanis convention. We are happy to welcome you into our family.

外公

Jean said...

小楷靖,你好可爱。。。阿姨来看看你了!!
希望你快高长大。。。。

Liv said...

Bonjour Cheri! Welcome to the world. You better grow strong because soon we will get to play together and I am no midget (unlike my mum). We will follow you on the blog so keep putting those pictures! Big kiss little brother. Baby Liv and my mummy.

園丁 said...

嘻嘻..小楷靖, 阿姨排第3, 不晚不晚..在這里祝你平平安安快高長大..

Anonymous said...

小楷靖,一眠一寸大,要睡多多,哭少少~~ 欢迎来到新世界,加油哦~~

Anonymous said...

嘻嘻....
KiWi叔叔来这里打ko脚印。

楷靖宝宝,
欢迎你来到这ko美丽滴世界,
要乖乖喝多多奶水,
早晚手和脚都给它动789多多下,
然后快高长大harr...

佳佳 said...

楷靖,妈妈喂你很辛苦,你要好好珍惜每一滴喔!妈妈的milk milk 可以让你健康快乐地长大!加油!

Sing said...

小楷靖,
今天我们将为你庆祝你的满月。再过几天,你的妈妈将把你带回小岛。我们好不舍得你离开我们呀。公公希望你快快长大。以后当公公老了,你可拉着公公的手在小岛数星星

Anonymous said...

Great job, mama Kai-Jin! I can see the initial parenthood experience has been challenging but you are doing great there and Kai-Jin is looking soooo contented and cute!

Kai-Jin said...

thank you everyone for dropping by! I am 1 month old today!!

Herbhayde said...

Hello Kai Jin;
Your Grandpa introduced you to us by sending a picture. You look mych like your papa and he's handsome. Looks also like you have a very loving family and what a great way to begin life. We wish you good health, happiness and to grow with respect for your grandparents.
Congratulations and best wishes,
Herb & Jane in the U.S.