Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 Months & Growing....

Hello Everybody, I am 3 months old now and I have been quite busy hanging out by the beach and learning to swim (will show you guys more later).

I find out recently it's a lot more fun to have the front view and I don't like being carried facing the back. It's boring! So my super-papa made me this so I can always have the best view!



It's so comfy I even fall asleep in it :)



I've also been getting stronger and stronger. I hope I can stand and even walk very soon so I can explore more of the island.



Kong Kong and Por Por (Grandpa and Grandma) are here to visit me. It's always fun having them around as I get to carried around a lot more. Hehe. Sometimes we all get so tired from playing and fall asleep together by the beach.



Ok, I have to go catch up with what's going in the world today now with papa, see you guys later. Tata!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB's so love by everyone because he is too adorable..

Anonymous said...

hahaha that photo of bobo and bomu and kaijin sleeping is so adorable!