Sunday, October 18, 2009

Monsoon 2009

Hello people, it is the time of the year again, mama and papa are packing up to leave the island.
Here you can see me and the boxes and bags that are going with us to the mainland.


When we are all ready, papa, mama, aunty Kat, Kakak, and me are heading to the mainland in "My Boat". This is me with my very cool looking life vest, and you can see that I really love boat ride, the wind in my hair make me feel like I am flying!!

Mama told me that we will be going to Kong-kong and Popo's house first, but we will not get to play at the beach everyday!

Our car journey was about 7 hours, and we stopped at my kong-kong's hometown Lenggong for dinner, there we had the most delicious ball-ball (fish ball):



The journey wasn't as bad as mama think it was going to be, because papa installed the in flight entertainment for me, and I enjoyed my whole journey back without complaining too much. I only whinged a little during the last 2 hours of the journey, which mama let me get out of my car seat and stretch my legs for a bit.

We arrived home to my kong-kong, popo and jiu-jiu, and everyone were so happy to see me. I was very tired, but was happy to see them all, and I stayed up playing with them till 10pm!

No comments: