Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am a Big Brother Now!!


Hello everyone! I just became a big brother! My little sister arrived with a lovely present, a Bosch Tool Set! What a cool present!!
Anyway, I am a very proud brother because my mei-mei (little sister) is cuuuutttteee!! I looked forward in meeting her, and everyday I looked forward to visit my mama and mei-mei in the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, I have got the biggest smile on my face!
See, I can carry my mei-mei!
Oh she is so cuuuuttteeee!
You can see how happy I am here with my mama and mei-mei!

The above photo is me and my mei-mei on our first day. Can you tell which one is me?

My mei-mei saying hello to us all!

Me and my papa are so proud of our mei-mei!


I LOVE MY MEI-MEI!!! Muack!

1 comment:

YuinTing said...

Dear Kai Jin, Congratulations on your PROMOTION! You're big "Ko Ko" now!