Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sentosa Island- Siloso beach

Hello all, more on my Singapore holiday:
Our ah Jiu decided to bring my papa, mama, mei-mei and me to Sentosa Island, Singapore. And we stayed at Siloso Beach Resort.
At the Siloso beach we get to be beach bum again, but this time with STYLE! Check out the "styliest" beach bums!
Yes we have dinner in style!

The part we love the most is the swimming pool! It is unchlorined pool, therefore we get to swim in the without mama worrying about the harmful chlorine can do to us.

I was having soooo much fun at the pool. And mama invited Hoe Re and Xi Yu to swim with us. We had a very good time!
As for me, I am just having a whale of a time splashing about in the pool! Watch me!

That was a really nice holiday!
Our rating for this holiday? SPLASHING!!!

1 comment:

The Kam family said...

Thanks for having us! We have a fabulous time! It's very nice to talk to KJ and to see KA for the very first time!