Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Genting revisit 2010

Our grand parents decided to bring us to Genting, we are all very excited.

I am KJ, and this is my...3 rd time to Genting Highland.
DSC_1582.JPG
This time I am 30 month old, and I can do a lot of things, and enjoy a lot more than the previous visits. To me the highlight of the trip is this caterpillar monorail. It is the coolest ride EVER!!!
DSC_1206.JPG
I can go on and on without getting off! And I think my mei mei love it too!

Besides the monorail ride, I also went on other rides

DSC_1357.JPG
like this boat ride where I discovered that people throw a lot of coins in the water. And I asked my ah kong to jump in to collect the coins for me. (this boy has a new obsession since he was given a piggy bank, always asking for coins!)
DSC_1380.JPG

I also like the train ride since I am now crazy about Thomas Train (yes even his underwear is Thomas).
DSC_1440.JPG

DSC_1386.JPG
I can go on and on and on in the train. Always got the engine seat, and ringing the bell was so much fun! Also singing away: "Thomas is the cheeky one, Kai-Jin is the Noti one!"
Everything is so much fun here at Genting Highland!
DSC_1132.JPG

Hello, I am Kai Ann, and this is the first time to Genting, and my mama is as excited as I am cause she get to play dressed up for me!
DSC_1113.JPG
I love this place
DSC_1195.JPG
My kor kor show me some very interesting things, like his favourite monorail ride.
DSC_1173.JPG
Everything is so cool!
DSC_1466.JPG
Every time I look up, I found something really cool!
DSC_1123.JPG
blink-blink everywhere, so pretty!
DSC_1473.JPG
My popo and Kong-kong took me to see some really awesome things.
DSC_1560.JPG
It was all so excited for a little person like me, I fell asleep in the noisiest arcade!
DSC_1442.JPG
DSC_1420.JPG
When I woke up I am all charged up, and ready to go again! Come on papa, mama, take me somewhere nice!
I am so excited that I am making my howl! WAWAWAWAWA!!
DSC_1543.JPG
This is so much fun that 2 nights is just not enough. We have to go home papa and mama told us. Can we come again?
DSC_1244.JPG
Please!?
DSC_1463.JPG
with a cherry on top?!
papa & mama:
DSC_1291.JPG
DSC_1286.JPG
we also had fun this time, well ok! will come again!

No comments: