I have been told that I am a sweet baby, and the mozzies think the same too. But I react very badly to them! Once bitten, I will have bad swelling and also blister will form at the stung part! Mama was too heartache to take the picture during the worst time. These are the bites when it is "under control". I look so bad that mama was worry someone will report them for abusing me!
This is on my foot, it had a blister the size of 20cent coin! This one here is already healed, you can see the blister mark on it.
These 2 on my hand, it swell up so much that even my knuckles were bruised!
Have any mama out there have any tips on this type of mozzi reaction?
Harriston - Discover a new world of chocolate
19 hours ago